- Cooking spray
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. sweet red pepper, chopped
- 7 oz. canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley sprigs
Makes 8 Servings (2 tarts per serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 F Coat a 16-hole muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin hole, allowing ends to extend above cups. Coat edges of wrappers with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cheeses, cayenne pepper and mustard in a medium bowl; mix well. Stir in red pepper and artichokes; spoon about 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake until chees mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
WW POINTS VALUE: 2 pts
Note: This recipe appears on www.weightwatchers.com. If you are ever hunger craving and you just want a little something to eat to get you through the day, these treats are for you. Everyone will love these treats, especially vegetarians because they're packed with veggies and bold flavors. These tarts are perfect for your next party or gathering because they look so beautiful and they taste delicious.