- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole macadamia nuts, chopped
Makes 6 (2-piece) Servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchement paper. Warm chocolate, half-and-half and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine. Add nuts and stir to coat. Drop 12 (1-tablespoon) clusters onto the baking sheet. Freeze for 10 minutes to set. Store in the refrigerator.
WW POINTS VALUE: 6 pts
Note: This recipe appears in the South Beach Diet Quick & Easy Cookbook. This is a devilishly delicious treat in a heat wave. It's chocolaty, nutty, crunchy, melt-in-your mouth delicious guilty pleasure. The recipe calls for macadamia nuts but you can use any kind of nut with this recipe and these clusters will still be delicious. Even though nuts are healthy, they are high in fat so stick to 2 clusters per serving. Since this is a 5-ingredient recipe, serve this to Claire Robinson and she will be SO happy you gave here these clusters.