- 12 large egg white(s), or 16 oz refrigerated egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 4 oz semisoft goat cheese, crumbled
Makes 4 Servings
- Preheat broiler. Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper; stir in parsley, dill and goat cheese.
- Pour into skillet and cook until almost cooked through to the surface, about 5 to 6 minutes. Note: Frequently smooth the surface of the frittata with a spatula, and lift the mixture from the sides of the pan to allow any uncooked eggs to run to the bottom.
- When approximately 1/2 inch of the surface is still uncooked, place frittata under broiler and broil until cooked through and golden on top, about 1 to 2 minutes. Cut into 4 slices and serve.
WW POINTS VALUE 4PTS.
Note: This recipe appears in http://www.weightwatchers.com/. This is a perfect meal for breakfast lunch and dinner. You can also use egg substitute if you don't have egg white substitute. The goat cheese, dill and parsley give this fritatta an authentic Mediterranean flavor that will be enjoyed again and again.